Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Procrastination (연기한다)

I am using a "Georgia" font. I like the way that it looks even though I really don't have a particular affinity to Georgia. I am possibly the greatest procrastinator of all time. But I hate it so much, I have been working on this trial for some time. Luckily I am married to someone who could be diagnosed with a mental disease because she has to have everyone planned well in advance or else she starts to lose it. There are pros and cons to this. The pros outweigh the cons, otherwise I could have never married her. The most important of the pros is that she is an example to me not to procrastinate. Seeing her diligence from the beginning of receiving a responsibility really helps me. But if she doesn't have the time to put in all of the pre-work and planning then she gets really stressed out and I have to deal with her. I always know that things will work out because I am used to putting it off but since she isn't, she freaks out and I have to console and let her know that things will come together. Luckily I didn't procrastinate too much in studying for the MCAT. That could have been disasterous. Now I need to work again on avoiding prcrastination for applications to med schools. I have already postponed it enough and now it is time to get down to the nitty gritty, all the loop holes that I never wanted to have to jump through, the stuff that was part of the reason I initially didn't want to go to med school. But it has got to get done. I am not going to be parking cars for the rest of my life although the world would benefit from that cause I am amazing at parking cars and taking care of customers.

2 comments:

Ralph and Jenny Davis said...

Ha Ha HA you have a blog!!!!!

LAINA said...

Thanks thane for your nice blog about me, even though I am sometimes an organizational freak.